The Court of Appeal sitting in Calabar, the state capital has on Saturday dismissed the petition of the All Progressive Congress (APC) and its candidate, Abeng Egbe Jabengo against the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and it candidate, the member representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba.
Etaba, who is a candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was declared winner on Wednesday, February 27th, 2019, having satisfied the requirement of the law and scored the highest number of votes in the constituency.
Etaba polled a total of seven thousand, seven hundred and ninety-nine (7799) votes, outshining his closest rival, one of the factional candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who scored a total of seven thousand and thirty-six (7036) votes.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line