Displaying a blurred page of the passport purportedly showing Fulani herdsmen image, Suleman wrote: ”That’s the new Nigeria passport, it now has herdsmen inscribed in it. It’s shameful that a certain extraction now represents a nation with 6 geopolitical zones, everything is now very clear. God will frustrate every evil agenda in Nigeria. Job 5v12, Eccl 8v11.”
No sooner he posted the false information than he was corrected by a follower on Twitter, who told him that the passport is pan-Nigerian and not biased to Fulani herdsmen.
P.M.NEWS has perused a 32-page Nigerian passport issued in June this year. It contains major landmarks in Abuja, the Gate to the capital, National Assembly, Zuma Rock, cultural dancers, horsemen during durbar, Eyo Festival and so on.
Well, Suleman was unapologetic for his error and indeed stirred a new controversy when he ignorantly said cattle rearing is not agriculture.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group