Appeal Court sacks Another APC House of Reps Member In Kano
Posted by OurReporter
House of Reps Majority Leader Hassan Doguwa has been sacked by Court of Appeal, Kaduna.
His election was nullified on grounds of massive irregularities.
Ado Doguwa represents Doguwa/Tudun Wada Federal Constituency of Kano State.
Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila made him and eight others principal officers of the House.
Though the lawmaker did not answer several calls to his number, he responded to an SMS sent to him.
He said: “When I am back, please. I am coming to Abuja now…”
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc