The Nigeria police force has commenced recruitment for constable officers
In a statement by the Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, on Saturday, suitably qualified Nigerians are enjoined to submit applications to join the police.
According to Mba, applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 25; and must have obtained a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
The recruitment exercise, which he said is free, will be done online through www.policerecruitment.gov.ng, beginning from July 14 to August 23.
It was said that applicants who meet the requirements would be invited for physical screening from August 24 to August 30.
Applicants are to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and complete the online registration form.
“The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020,” the notice read.
“The names of successful candidates will be published in national newspapers on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021