Army, Police, DSS Know Where Boko Haram Members Are – Zulum Borno Gov
Mr. Babagana Zulum, the Borno state Governor has said the army, police and traditional rulers know where the Boko Haram members are, but are refusing to flush them out.
The Governor made this known while speaking at security summit in Maiduguri, Borno state capital on Tuesday.
Zulum added that the Department of Security Services (DSS) and Civil Defence are also aware of the Boko Haram members whereabouts.
The Governor said the only way to addressing the Boko Haram crisis is for the security agents to take the fight to corridors of the insurgents.
The summit organized by Mr. Mohammed Adamu, the Inspector General of Police and hosted by Mr. Zulum, the Borno state Governor was attended by army chiefs, Inspector General of Police, State Governors from the North, civil society group, traditional rulers and notable security experts.
The summit was fashioned to find a lasting solution to the problem of insecurity that has claim many lives, destroyed properties and displaced many homes for over a decade now in Northeast Nigeria with Borno state been the most hit.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group