Legendary Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger has confirmed that he is considering a new job offer from FIFA that would see him make a return to football.
The Frenchman stepped out of the spotlight in May 2018, when he left the Emirates, after 21 years in charge of the Gunners.
Since that time, Wenger has mostly been doing punditry work, but has been linked with several clubs.
Asked what would be his role in FIFA, the 69-year-old told Bein Sports “Dealing with coaching efficiency. Dealing with after-career potential for players, to educate them to potential jobs for them after the career of a football player.
“Because you forget the drama of a player is to get to the top of the world and at 34 years where a young man is bye bye over.
“I think there is enough to do there to help the players come back and help to develop football.
“As well to continue to improve the rules of the game. We can still move forward on that front. And always to be ahead of the evolution of society. That is absolutely vital.”
“I just want to share what I’ve learnt, and give it back to the game in a different way,” Wenger added.
“I’m not sure that I would stop coaching as well, because the devil is still in there. But I have to see, do I like it, and can I be efficient.”
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company