As the need arises for standardized & reliable testing and the activation of Lawrence Henshaw Memorial Infectious Diseases Hospital in Calabar, Cross River State, Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC, a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, has donated reagents and test kits to the Cross River State Government capable of carrying out 1,000 tests.
Receiving the kits & reagents in Lagos on behalf of Cross River State Government on Tuesday, Commissioner for Finance and Secretary of COVID-19 Response Taskforce, Mr Asuquo Ekpenyong Jr lauded Stanbic for the remarkable gesture.
According to him the State Government is grateful to Stanbic IBTC Bank for the donation. This will ensure early testing of suspected cases and accurate diagnosis of Covid-19.” He urged other corporate organizations and good-spirited individuals to support the government in the fight against the coronavirus.
Speaking on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer, Stanbic IBTC, the Team Lead, Mr Sola Coker said “now more than ever before, the country needs every available resource to fight this pandemic. In recent times, the country has experienced an increase in the number of confirmed Covid-19 cases and the Cross River State the Government is committed to tackling the pandemic; hence the need to assist the state by providing these NCDC Recommended reagents and test kits for standardized and reliable testing.”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022