As different US election results keep coming in, we all have in minds that what will be will be as we ambush patiently for final result. Most of us don’t even follow updates on result for each state but we only want the whole numbers calculated altogether. What we want to know is the winner and the loser, no long talk.
We have seen Donald Trump leading in North Carolina with 50.1%
Joe Biden, as well, is doing well as he also takes over some states like Michigan
Obviously the race is getting tougher but no matter what happens, it is only one candidate that will be declared winner.
But what if it happens that Trump wins, what do you think will happen to the world?
Let’s hear your thought. Drop your comment in the box👇👇
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation