Cross River State Governor, Sir Ben Ayade has said the Former Commissioner for Health who is now Commissioner for international Development Cooperation/Donor Support Dr Inyang Asibong is the most preferred to take Cross River State to the world. Gov Ben Ayade made this remark during the annual Carnival Calabar held yesterday in the Cross River State capital.
He said the ministry of international development cooperation was created because there was need to have a ministry that is focused on the globalization perspective taking a look at each continent and nation and their direct relationship with Nigeria with a view to taking advantage.
In his words, he said:
‘The whole world is moving to Africa. Africa is the last frontier. So we need to have a ministry that is focused on the globalization perspective, taking a look at each continent, each nation and its direct relationship with Nigeria with a view to taking advantage.
The American have a huge resources and they are coming to Africa. China has set aside billion of dollars for Africa.
We need an aggressive person who can catch on all of those international resources.
We need a Ministry focused on all of these International connectivity to distill all of that for the benefit of Cross river state.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company