Assent To University Amendment Bill, Appoint Substantial Vice Chancellor — CRUTECH Alumni President Begs Ayade
The National President, Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Alumni Association, Comrade Eyam Abeng has appealed to the Digital and people oriented Governor of Cross River State, His Excellency Senator Prof. (Sir) Ben Ayade, Esq. to sign the pending Cross River State University amendment bill to law and approve the advertisement for a substantive vice chancellor for the institution as that will attract rapid growth and development to the University community.
Comr. Abeng who is also a senior staff with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), also thanked the Cross River State House of Assembly for the timely consideration, deliberations and speedy passage of the said bill. He explains that the said amendment was expedient and pertinent to equipped and expand the University to operate as a conventional university that can comfortably accommodate more demanding courses in the areas of medicine, law, arts and humanities, etc and compete globally with other world best universities.
According to the Alumni leader, CRUTECH is the only state university and should be given priority as her students are largely Cross Riverians as such investment to the institution will impact positively virtually all families and communities in the State.
Comr. Eyam also used the opportunity to thank His Excellency for considering some of worthy Alumnus of the institution for appointments as aids, noting that which it was a sincere fulfilment of the Governor’s promise to empower the youths and work with the best brains in Cross River State.
The Association’s president reiterates his confidence with Gov. Ayade administration’s policy directions, thanking the Governor for the massive transformation, infrastructural developments, health awarenesses and responsiveness witnessed so far in the State during this Convid 19 outbreak, even with little resources at his disposal.
In his words the National President described the Governor
“as a proven academic whose love for education is second to none in the history of Cross River State and has so far demonstrated his love for quality education with his laudable investment and contributions to CRUTECH community. Here is a governor who has redeem and revamped the institution from near collapse due to dwindling financial situation that has affected the university since it establishment in 2002.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- Oyo State Government Amotekun Corps Recruitment Massively 3,000 slots
- CASALA DON BURST!! Nigerian Lady Revealed All The Names Of Men Who Last For 2 Seconds (Please Check, Your Name Might Be There)
- DIRTY GAME!! After Dumping PDP For APC, Dogara Accuses Bauchi Governor Of Looting N4.6Billion
- BREAKING!! Plot To Arrest And Detain Oshiomhle Thickens
- World Hepatitis Day: C-River Govt To Conduct Free Screening
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on