The Chairman Calabar South Security Council, Chief Asuquo Asibong has vow to empower 60% unemployed youths in Calabar South so as to trim cult related activities in local residents of Calabar South.
Chief Asuquo Asibong and Committee members seek for collaborate with The Cross River State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Mr Stephen Lar, NSCDC Commandant to harness peace and security in Calabar South.
Chief Asuquo, vow to empower 60% unemployed youths in Calabar South so as trim cult activities in local residents of Calabar South.
Hon. Hulgar, Secretary of the security committee Calabar South applaud the Commandant for his willingness to work with the Calabar South Security Committee. He further assured to collaborate extensively with the NSCDC Commandant CRS & his prestige office to curb illicit activities in Calabar thus to promote peace in the environs.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group