The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU on Thursday night time suspended its three months old strike motion after reaching an settlement after deliberations with the Federal Government.
According to experiences obtained from Asuu’s official twitter deal with, lecturers are to renew lectures tomorrow.
Minister of Labour and Employment , Dr . Chris Ngige revealed that each events agreed on Eight gray areas of disagreement and reached a compromise.
“This goes to be a conclusive assembly and conciliatory assembly between Federal Government and ASUU.
“This dispute culminated into a strike that started on the 5th of November, 2018.” he mentioned
ASUU president, Prof. Biodun Ogunyemi , who requested all college students to renew college as lectures are to start on Friday, February 8 , 2019 revealed that the Government’s staff ought to reconvene not later than Monday, ninth and conclude its work on or earlier than 29th March, 2019.
“finally, we have come up with a document which we have signed on behalf of our members. Our members are waiting and you will hear from us later today,” he mentioned
- #EndSARS: JUST IN! Niger Delta Militant Endorses Protest, Vow To Resume Attack If…
- BREAKING!! Lagos Govt Declares 24-Hour Curfew Over #Endsars Protest
- BREAKING!! #EndSARS: Soldiers and Police Take Over Communities Near Abuja Airport
- #ENDSARS: Resign Now, Protesting Youths In Ondo Tell Buhari
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Have Spoken, But We Need Time — Buhari