The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU on Thursday night time suspended its three months old strike motion after reaching an settlement after deliberations with the Federal Government.
According to experiences obtained from Asuu’s official twitter deal with, lecturers are to renew lectures tomorrow.
Minister of Labour and Employment , Dr . Chris Ngige revealed that each events agreed on Eight gray areas of disagreement and reached a compromise.
“This goes to be a conclusive assembly and conciliatory assembly between Federal Government and ASUU.
“This dispute culminated into a strike that started on the 5th of November, 2018.” he mentioned
ASUU president, Prof. Biodun Ogunyemi , who requested all college students to renew college as lectures are to start on Friday, February 8 , 2019 revealed that the Government’s staff ought to reconvene not later than Monday, ninth and conclude its work on or earlier than 29th March, 2019.
“finally, we have come up with a document which we have signed on behalf of our members. Our members are waiting and you will hear from us later today,” he mentioned
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021