The Federal Government has reached an settlement with members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
Addressing journalists on Monday night time after the meeting with the hanging lecturers in Abuja, the Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, talked about the overwhelming majority of their requires have been met along with the discharge of N15.4 billion for value of wage shortfalls.
According to him, the Federal Government can be throughout the technique of releasing one different N20 billion for value of earned allowances for faculty lecturers.
Meanwhile, the ASUU President, Professor Biodun Ogunyemi, talked about the National Executive Committee of the union will overview their decisions primarily based totally on the model new dedication by the federal authorities.
According to him, it is solely after that meeting of the ASUU administration that the union will announce its place on the continued strike movement.
Its been over two months as a result of the union went on strike following the alleged incapability of the federal authorities to reply its requires.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021