Ekiti state authorities has launched the elimination of the Vice Chancellor of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Prof. Sam Bandele, the Chief Medical Director (CMD) of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), Dr. Kolawole Ogundipe and Provost of the College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Prof. Mojisola Oyarekwa.
Their elimination adopted the consideration and adoption of the White Papers on the tales of the Visitation and Fact-finding Panels by the State Executive Council, on the institutions by the federal authorities.
The governor of the state, Dr Kayode Fayemi, in his functionality as Visitor, talked about most likely essentially the most senior officers of the institutions must take over the working of the institutions pending the appointment of substantive heads.
An announcement by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Yinka Oyebode, on Tuesday, talked about the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academics), Prof (Mrs)Olubunmi Ajayi, is to take value in an performing functionality pending the appointment of a substantive Vice Chancellor by the Governing Council.
The governor moreover licensed the appointment of Mrs Folakemi Falore as a result of the Sole Administrator of the College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti.
In the case of the College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero, the Sole Administrator is accountable for implementing the White Paper.
The governor moreover licensed the moment construction of the governing councils for the institutions.
The newly appointed members of the governing councils are to be sworn in on Monday, January 28, 2019.
Source: Daily Trust
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager