The Academic Staff Union of Universities in Oyo State, Ibadan Chapter, told their members yesterday to disrupt the 2020 convocation and foundation laying ceremonies of the university of Ibadan.
This would happen as a result of the school management’s disobedience to the order given to them by the union concerning the conduct of ceremonies during this ongoing nation-wide strike.
The Union stated in a statement signed by the Chairman of ASUU, Prof. Ayo Akinwole, that conducting any convocation ceremonies in the school might be a wrong move especially during this ongoing strike.
Also, it is a violation to the principles set by the union for the ongoing national strike.
Previously, ASUU had asked their members not to be involved in any preparation and planning towards the convocation and 72nd Foundation Day ceremonies pending the time FG will provide solution to the national demands.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health