Bloodbath In Borno As Boko Haram Terrorists Slaughtered 70 Persons (See Photos)
At least 70 persons have been confirmed dead and many others injured after gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram terrorists attacked Faduma Koloram under Gubio Local Government Area of Borno State on Tuesday.
A security source told SaharaReporters that the insurgents arrived in three vehicles and motorcycles, shooting sporadically, burning houses and stealing unspecified number of cattle and camels.
The source said the insurgents accused the people of the town of spying on them and vowed to teach them a lesson.
He said over 70 bodies were collected after the attack.
See Photos Below:
“The insurgents burnt around 250 homes and looted goods. They said the act was to punish residents whom they alleged were providing information on their movement to security agencies.
“Therefore, freeing the zone with presence of civilian would provide them the ease of access to attack the military formation at Gubio and others without being noticed,” he told SaharaReporters.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Cyber Criminals: Saraki Fires Back At APC
- INTERVIEW: Things Worse For The North Now, Buhari Has Failed Us ― Shariff
- Drama As Hope Uzodinma, Yahaya Bello Campaign Against Obaseki Despite Owing Salaries
- Buhari And His Party, APC Overburdening Poor Nigerians With Taxes — PDP Cries Out
- BREAKING!! Edo APC And National Caretaker Committee Clash Over List Of Edo Guber Campaign Council
Share this post with your Friends on