ATIKU DISOWN STATEMENT ON 30 MOST CORRUPT NIGERIANS IN BUHARI’S PRESIDENCY
Former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar has been exonerated from assertion which implied that 30 accused people are working for President Muhammadu Buhari, saying it was a non-public opinion of the author which the media erroneously ascribed to the PDP candidate.
According to an announcement, the Director General of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organization and Deputy Chairman of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council (South), Otunba Gbenga Daniel outlined this whereas chatting with journalists on the Abuja airport on his approach to the South East rally in Owerri on Tuesday.
According to the earlier governor of Ogun State, Atiku Abubakar “is a statesman and by no means throughout the conduct of making unguarded and unsubstantiated claims about people and institutions. The media possibly purchased it improper and simply elevated personal opinions to that of Atiku Abubakar. They merely cannot be the an identical.
“Atiku believes throughout the rule of laws, and would not accuse of us wrongly notably if no competent court docket of laws has found them accountable.
“That is what distinguishes Atiku Abubakar from the current APC authorities which has elevated deceit and lies to such peak in Statecraft.
Source: Daily Trust
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Edo: We Will Isolate Wike In An Isolation Centre, Before He Recovers, The Election Is Over — Ganduje
- BREAKING!! WAEC To Hold From August 4 To September 5, 2020 — FG
- Birthday: Blessing Egbara, A Quintessential Amazon — Dan Obo
- HAPPENING NOW!! Security Denies Journalists Entering As Panel Grills EFCC Boss In Aso Rock
- EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on