Former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar has been exonerated from assertion which implied that 30 accused people are working for President Muhammadu Buhari, saying it was a non-public opinion of the author which the media erroneously ascribed to the PDP candidate.
According to an announcement, the Director General of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organization and Deputy Chairman of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council (South), Otunba Gbenga Daniel outlined this whereas chatting with journalists on the Abuja airport on his approach to the South East rally in Owerri on Tuesday.
According to the earlier governor of Ogun State, Atiku Abubakar “is a statesman and by no means throughout the conduct of making unguarded and unsubstantiated claims about people and institutions. The media possibly purchased it improper and simply elevated personal opinions to that of Atiku Abubakar. They merely cannot be the an identical.
“Atiku believes throughout the rule of laws, and would not accuse of us wrongly notably if no competent court docket of laws has found them accountable.
“That is what distinguishes Atiku Abubakar from the current APC authorities which has elevated deceit and lies to such peak in Statecraft.
Source: Daily Trust
- #EndSARS: JUST IN! Niger Delta Militant Endorses Protest, Vow To Resume Attack If…
- BREAKING!! Lagos Govt Declares 24-Hour Curfew Over #Endsars Protest
- BREAKING!! #EndSARS: Soldiers and Police Take Over Communities Near Abuja Airport
- #ENDSARS: Resign Now, Protesting Youths In Ondo Tell Buhari
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Have Spoken, But We Need Time — Buhari