Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar dismisses as “total fabrication” the newest allegation instigated by the Buhari marketing campaign that he spent $30,000 to rent a US foyer group to influence the US Congress to cease the inauguration of President Buhari.
Reacting to what he calls “shameless lies”, Atiku’s Media Adviser, Mr. Paul Ibe, stated the newest soiled propaganda in opposition to the previous Vice President “didn’t come as a surprise to us because lying has so far become their only bragging rights of competence.”
In a statement in Abuja on Wednesday, Mr. Ibe defined that “lying has become a culture to the APC administration and therefore, we are not surprised by their latest diversionary allegations.”
The statement added that “since Atiku resisted pressure not to go to court, the APC has been behaving like a cat on hot bricks because the outcome of the 2019 elections has exposed and shattered the facade of their dubious integrity.”
According to Ibe, “the APC are behaving nervously like a thief living under the fear of being exposed and shamed”, and that “they are now using fake news against Atiku instead of focusing on defending themselves in the court.”
“For a party that has broken the worst record in election rigging, the APC doesn’t have any iota of integrity to be taken seriously by anybody”, the statement added.
According to Ibe, “Atiku’s court case has become their biggest burden because it exposes their integrity as a sham, and instead of defending their stolen mandate in court, they are now using fake news to divert public attention from the historic electoral heist they have committed against Nigerians.”
The statement additionally stated that no quantity of diversionary propaganda and faux information marketing campaign by APC will cease Atiku Abubakar from persevering with the court motion he began to reclaim the stolen mandate.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement