The Federal Government has suggested former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, that endorsement is totally totally different from worthwhile election.
Lai Mohammed, Information Minister, who stood in for the federal authorities mentioned this whereas reacting to denial by Mr Obasanjo that he withdrew his help for Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP).
Addressing data males on Monday in Abuja, Mr Mohammed suggested the earlier president that his endorsement for the earlier vp would not guarantee the latter would win the 2019 election as a result of the PDP candidate “will be defeated roundly and comprehensively”.
“With due respect to former President Obasanjo, it is his constitutional right to support any candidate of his choice and we urge him to go out and campaign vigorously for any candidate he wants to support,” Mohammed acknowledged.
“He has not hidden his selection for the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, and we would like him good of luck.
“However, I want to assure you that his candidate will be defeated roundly and comprehensively. It is not about endorsement, endorsement does not win election,” he acknowledged.
The minister acknowledged the assertion credited to the earlier president whereby the later mentioned that “only a fool will sit on the fence when his or her country is being destroyed with incompetence, corruption lack of focus, insecurity nepotism and brazen impunity,” was on account of Obasanjo was not accurately briefed on the developments inside the nation subsequently his willpower to have made such conclusions.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company