Atiku’s lawyers only made billions off him — Sagay
Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has reacted to the Supreme Court judgment which validated President Muhammadu Buhari’s election, saying the lawyers of Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) only collected hefty sums from him.
Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay said any serious lawyer with hood good knowledge of election laws would have known that there is no way Atiku could have won based on the two issues he promised his appeal on.
The two issues according to him are Buhari’s certificate and INEC server.When I look at these two major issues, i just wondered what the appeal was all about. For me it is about lawyers just making millions, maybe billions, because any lawyer going to court on behalf of Atiku with all that legal background has not done its duty as a lawyer”.
” I said so because when your client has no case, you should tell him. If he insists on going ahead instead of ridiculing yourself, you can refuse to take up the case”.
“I have done that on several occasions. So I am not surprised but the speed shows how hopeless the case was” he said.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company