‘Ayade 23 Megawatts Power Plant’: Mike Etaba congratulates Cross River Gov for launching first 24 hrs power in Nigeria
The member representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency and the Chairman house of Representatives Committee on “Legislative, Budget and Research”, Rt. Hon Mike Etaba has on Saturday congratulated the Governor of Cross River state, Senator (Prof) Ben Ayade for launching first of its kind “23 Megawatts power plant” in Nigeria.
Mike Etaba who made the called across to Weetalknaija Daily this morning, said it takes only a leader with a foresight and positive ideas about the future to do what Governor Ben Ayade is doing for Cross Riverians today.
Continuing, Etaba said he keeps wondering the kind of humanity the Governor is, that even when the State is not receiving so much from the Federal Government, yet Governor Ben Ayade keeps performing wonders.
“I have seen, touch and fell so much achievements and projects under Governor Ben Ayade’s reign, I do not need a soothsayer to divulge them to me. I must said that the Governor has surpassed our expectations given that Cross River State is one of the states with the lowest Federal Government Allocation (FGA. All I owe him is to pitch my tenth with him, give him all the necessary support he deserves, and I urge all Cross Riverians to toe in the same path”, Etaba added.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
- SENSE OR TRASH?? Stop Buying Your Kids What You Never Had – Man Advises Parents
See more posts about
#23 Megawatts power plant in Calabar, #Ayade news, #Mike Etaba, #weetalknaija Daily
Share this post with your Friends on