In order to decongest visitors inside town, Senator Professor Ben Ayade the Cross River State governor has accredited the proposal by the Department of Public Transportation, DOPT, for the development of a central park in Calabar.
The central park which is to be positioned earlier than the Picolo Bridge near the North West filling station would accommodate autos from exterior the state and northern a part of the state.
The park which is an thought of the DOPT as an addition to the a number of initiatives by the division beneath the management of its new Director General,Comrade Godwin Nyiam would significantly rework the outlook of town.
In the identical vein, the division is planning to reintroduce the state owned mass transit, Cross Lines which is now defunct.
Arrangements are being made with traders by the division with Chinese traders to actualise the plan.
Comrade Nyiam who counseled the governor for the speedy approval of the 2 initiatives stated 1000’s of jobs could be created to accommodate younger women and men within the state.
In his phrases ” Our Digital Governor has artistic concepts on the best way to develop this state and these initiatives along with increasing the frontiers of enterprise will significantly assist our people”.
He assured that the division will proceed to reside as much as its mandate of safeguarding lives by making roads within the state protected
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021