Ayade approves DOPT proposal to construct central park in Calabar
In order to decongest visitors inside town, Senator Professor Ben Ayade the Cross River State governor has accredited the proposal by the Department of Public Transportation, DOPT, for the development of a central park in Calabar.
The central park which is to be positioned earlier than the Picolo Bridge near the North West filling station would accommodate autos from exterior the state and northern a part of the state.
The park which is an thought of the DOPT as an addition to the a number of initiatives by the division beneath the management of its new Director General,Comrade Godwin Nyiam would significantly rework the outlook of town.
In the identical vein, the division is planning to reintroduce the state owned mass transit, Cross Lines which is now defunct.
Arrangements are being made with traders by the division with Chinese traders to actualise the plan.
Comrade Nyiam who counseled the governor for the speedy approval of the 2 initiatives stated 1000’s of jobs could be created to accommodate younger women and men within the state.
In his phrases ” Our Digital Governor has artistic concepts on the best way to develop this state and these initiatives along with increasing the frontiers of enterprise will significantly assist our people”.
He assured that the division will proceed to reside as much as its mandate of safeguarding lives by making roads within the state protected
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Dismisses Alaibe’s Appeal Challenging Duoye Diri’s Candidacy In 2019 Bayelsa Election
- Edo Governor, Obaseki Holds Virtual Meeting With Buhari
- BURSTED!! More Revelation How Buhari Cabal Shared $800million From Secret Oil Sale
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on