The reps member representing Obubra/Etung Federal house of representatives, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba has congratulated Governor Ben Ayade on his 52th birthday.
Etaba said Ayade has done much to correct the state direction and to place Cross River State on the pathway to a better future.
The lawmaker stated this in Abuja.The statement quoted Etaba as saying: “Joining the rest of the country, I extend my best wishes to Governor Ben Ayade on his birthday. This special day gives us an opportunity to personally thank you for the contributions you have made to the development of our dear state. Throughout your public life you have shown yourself to be a man of hard work, dedication and principle.
“You have exhibited that rare combination of a simple and modest lifestyle coupled with an ambitious and grand vision for our state. As governor, you have done much to correct our state direction and to place us on the pathway to our better future.
“Your administration has been one of momentous achievement and the realization of hope and progress for our state.
“A man of political courage, you have taken bold decisions that those before you knew were needed but avoided taking. You have made Cross River State safer by making the violent terrorists and wrongdoers so much weaker that they will ultimately fall due to your efforts protecting the future of all Cross Riverians.
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- Admin Assistant at Jed Airlines
- Store Clerk – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc