Ayade blames NASS Members For Underdevelopment, Says They Should Be Prepared To Show A Report Card On What They Have Done In Cross River
WeetalknaijaBlog can authoritatively report that there was some minor drama in Cross River State over the weekend, as the state governor, Ben Ayade, challenged all members of the National Assembly to display a report card of their accomplishments.
Ayade challenged national assembly members to show what they have done for members of their constituents during the flag-off of enrolment into the states’ Basic Health Care Service Fund (BHCPF).
According to the Governor,
“Instead of spending the money on the people, they pay millions to national television to advertise after Keke’s donations.
“Let politicians show us what they’ve done for the people; stop manipulating people’s poverty; when election time rolls around, you look for something to entice the electorate. When these individuals are involved in an accident, they do not have health insurance. Politicians have no moral compass. I ask members of the national assembly to present a report card on their accomplishments.
“They just come to Calabar during elections; the people are waiting for you to tell us what they’ve done.”
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group