Ayade deserves ‘Nobel Peace Prize’ award — Mike Etaba
The Member representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency and the Chairman House of Representatives Committee on “Legislative, Budget and Research”, Rt. Hon Mike Etaba disclose that, following his industrialization drive and unimaginable achievements records by the Cross River State Governor, Sir Ben Ayade, he deserves to be awarded “Nobel Peace Prize” Award.
In a statement signed by his media team in Abuja, Mike Etaba said all preparations are on top geared to ensure the realization of the planned bestowment of the prestigious award of the “Nobel Peace Prize” on the governor of Cross River State, Sen Prof. Ben Ayade.
Etaba hinted that as a Committee member of the Sir Ben Ayade’s “Nobel Peace Prize” Award, he will do his possible best to ensure the governor clinch the award as Cross River State is set to make another world history as all efforts are geared towards the realization of His Excellency, the Governor, Sen Ayade winning the Nobel Peace Prize.
He explained that globally, the Nobel Peace Prize is the highest and most prestigious award that can be given to a person or any individual high achiever on planet earth.
Rt. Hon Mike Etaba said, “The philosophy behind the bestowment of this highly prestigious award on an individual is lucid, as it is done in recognition of such a man’s deeds and record breaking achievements on earth.
Indeed, they are achievements that are so incomparable to the usual works of an ordinary individual that it becomes completely necessary and important to honor such person or persons with symbol of well earned glory for his or their works towards humanity.
Continuing, Etaba said it was important for all Cross Riverians and the world at large for avoidance of doubt to scroll through some of the giants stride achievements recorded by the Governor, Sir Ben Ayade
1. Establishment of Garment Factory.
2. Calabar Pharmaceutical Company( Calipharm)
3. Rice Seedlings factory.
4. Cocoa proceing plant Ikom.
5. Ogoja Rice Mill.
6. Toothpick Factory in Yakurr.
7. Pile & Pylons factory in Akamkpa.
8. Noodles factory in Calabar .
9 .frozen chicken factory in Calabar.
10 . Ayade has dualized the 15km Calabar- Odukpani junction highway.
11. Asphalting of the 143 km Mfom-Okpoma-Bekwarra-Obudu dual carriage road, the longest road construction undertaken by a state government .
12. Ayade constructed the Boki East- West road.
13. Ayade has constructed Boje bridge in Boki, linking the East and West.
14. Ayade constructed Social Housing for Bakassi returnees.
15. Total asphalt overlay from IBB, Calabar through Marian to Effio-Ette roundabout.
16. Construction of UBEC schools in Akpabuyo.
17. 23 megawatts power plant in Calabar.
18. Lifting of over 20-year-old embargo on employment in the civil service.”
19.The introduction of the health insurance Scheme (Ayade care)
20.The Ugep power plant
21. The employment of over 7000 Cross riverians within Four years.
22 .World Class security Architecture (Eradication of Scolombo boys)
23 .Empowerment of youths and women
24 .Eradication of taxes for low income earners.
25 .Creation of over seven new functional Ministries and Commissions.
Conclusively, Etaba urges all Cross Riverians to Support the Governor Ben Ayade’s led administration for a better Cross River our dream.
_Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba Media Team_
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
See more posts about
#Ayade latest news, #Cross River news today, #Nobel Peace Prize, #weetalknaija Daily
Share this post with your Friends on