Ahead of his second term inauguration on May 29, Cross River State governor, Professor Ben Ayade has disclosed that he will reduce the size of his cabinet in order to ensure better service delivery.
This is even as the Governor, in a statement released in Calabar on Thursday, directed all his commissioners and other appointees of government to prepare their handover notes and forward same to him on or before next week Friday, April 26, 2019.
The statement, which was signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor and Senior Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Christian Ita, said the governor intends to reduce the size of his cabinet considerably.
“His Excellency, Governor Ben Ayade will run a smaller and tighter cabinet in his second term in office in order to engender a more focused administration for better service delivery,” the statement read in parts.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021