Ahead of his second term inauguration on May 29, Cross River State governor, Professor Ben Ayade has disclosed that he will reduce the size of his cabinet in order to ensure better service delivery.
This is even as the Governor, in a statement released in Calabar on Thursday, directed all his commissioners and other appointees of government to prepare their handover notes and forward same to him on or before next week Friday, April 26, 2019.
The statement, which was signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor and Senior Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Christian Ita, said the governor intends to reduce the size of his cabinet considerably.
“His Excellency, Governor Ben Ayade will run a smaller and tighter cabinet in his second term in office in order to engender a more focused administration for better service delivery,” the statement read in parts.
- Lekki Toll Gate Shootings: I Go Nowhere, I’m Still The Jagaban of Lagos — Tinubu Boast
- BREAKING! One Dies, Others Injured As Police Shoot At Protesters in Calabar
- Lagos Quit Notice: Rise Up and Defend Yourself, Ohanaeze Ndigbo tell Igbos As Yoruba Youths Disown YFF
- JUST IN!! Hoodlums Set Senator Victor Ndoma Egba’s House on Fire In Calabar (VIDEO)
- #Endsars Protest: INEC office, Two Police Station, Others Burnt Down In Calabar (Full List)
- Current Job Vacancies at Services Beverages Africa Limited
- Job for Bid and Tender Admin at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Contract Admin Personnel at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Document Controller at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)