Governor Ben Ayade’s determination to ensure that communities in the state coexist peacefully is fast yielding more dividends, as the protracted conflict between the communities of Boje and Iso Bendeghe in boki local government area has been finally resolved today.
The final resolution which was broker Tuesday in a meeting presided by the immediate past Chairman of the Security Committee, Pastor John Ewa, as directed by the state governor, Sen. Prof. Ben Ayade.
Both communities have been at war since the administration of former governor Donald Duke.
In a joint communique signed by both communities, the former warring neighbors agreed to allow peace prevail between them insisting there should be a demarcation in the disputed land of Afi forest reserve.
In addition, the communique signed by the Technical Committee members (Iso,-bendeghe) led by Chief J.D Ogar(clan head),chief Sampson Omang,Timothy Nyiam, Ransome Bekom and Joseph obi(youth leader) and technical committee members (Boje) led by chief Leonard Akam(clan head),chief Wilfred Achu,Charles Member,Albert Ebu and Wilfred Bechua(youth Rep) also agreed the boundary should be at Akim-Akim or Ejoryejor stream into the reserve forest to Afi river.
The peace, initiative is an effort of Pastor John Ewa,immediate past Chairman of Boki peace Reconciliation Committee and Chairman security committee.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution