It has been observed that in spite of His Excellency, the governor, Sir Ben Ayade’s directives as well as the provisions of the Cross River State Tax Exemption Law, agents of the Commercial Transport Regulatory Agency (CTRA) were still engaged in the sale of tickets to bus, taxi, okada and tricycle operators in the state.
Consequently, His Excellency has ordered the immediate suspension of the activities of the agency in the state.
In addition, His Excellency has directed security agents to arrest anybody found selling tickets or collecting any form of tax from those exempted from paying tax in the state.
His Excellency will henceforth, not tolerate the flagrant disregard of the tax exemption law which has been in place for over three years now .
On no account will any criminal and mischievous attempt to undermine and short circuit the noble effort of the governor, be allowed.
Media and Publicity to governor
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line