Gov. Ben Ayade sent a letter of condolence through his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Christian Ita, to the family of former Senate Majority Leader, Mr Victor Ndoma-Egba over the death of his wife.
In the letter, the governor condoled with the former Senate leader and expressed his deep sorrow over the untimely exit of the wife.
In the letter, he wrote,
“Dear Victor, the death of your dear wife is a severe blow on all of us who knew her, and a harder blow on you as her husband, friend and confidant.
“Words cannot adequately convey my heartfelt sorrow over Amaka’s death, for she was a kind and beautiful soul who spread love to all who encountered her”.
In an attempt to console the family, he also implored the family to pray for the dead and be rest assured she is transitioning to God’s bossom because she was faithful and fervent to God’s service and humanity when she was on earth.
Gov. Ayade also prayed to God to help Sen. Ndoma-Egba have the fortitude to bear the loss and likewise prayed for peace of mind for the deceased.
Mrs Amaka Ndoma-Egba was reported dead after an auto-crash accident on Nov. 20 along Benin-Akure Expressway.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health