Gov. Ben Ayade sent a letter of condolence through his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Christian Ita, to the family of former Senate Majority Leader, Mr Victor Ndoma-Egba over the death of his wife.
In the letter, the governor condoled with the former Senate leader and expressed his deep sorrow over the untimely exit of the wife.
In the letter, he wrote,
“Dear Victor, the death of your dear wife is a severe blow on all of us who knew her, and a harder blow on you as her husband, friend and confidant.
“Words cannot adequately convey my heartfelt sorrow over Amaka’s death, for she was a kind and beautiful soul who spread love to all who encountered her”.
In an attempt to console the family, he also implored the family to pray for the dead and be rest assured she is transitioning to God’s bossom because she was faithful and fervent to God’s service and humanity when she was on earth.
Gov. Ayade also prayed to God to help Sen. Ndoma-Egba have the fortitude to bear the loss and likewise prayed for peace of mind for the deceased.
Mrs Amaka Ndoma-Egba was reported dead after an auto-crash accident on Nov. 20 along Benin-Akure Expressway.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria