Gov. Ben Ayade sent a letter of condolence through his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Christian Ita, to the family of former Senate Majority Leader, Mr Victor Ndoma-Egba over the death of his wife.
In the letter, the governor condoled with the former Senate leader and expressed his deep sorrow over the untimely exit of the wife.
In the letter, he wrote,
“Dear Victor, the death of your dear wife is a severe blow on all of us who knew her, and a harder blow on you as her husband, friend and confidant.
“Words cannot adequately convey my heartfelt sorrow over Amaka’s death, for she was a kind and beautiful soul who spread love to all who encountered her”.
In an attempt to console the family, he also implored the family to pray for the dead and be rest assured she is transitioning to God’s bossom because she was faithful and fervent to God’s service and humanity when she was on earth.
Gov. Ayade also prayed to God to help Sen. Ndoma-Egba have the fortitude to bear the loss and likewise prayed for peace of mind for the deceased.
Mrs Amaka Ndoma-Egba was reported dead after an auto-crash accident on Nov. 20 along Benin-Akure Expressway.
- Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank Recruitment for Branch Operations Officer
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited 2020/2021 Recruitment for Graduates
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc 2021 Young Engineers Programme
- Job Vacancies in an Offshore Oil and Gas Servicing Company (4 Positions)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria December 2020 | Job Vacancies in Nigeria as of 3rd December