Ayade succumb to pressure, set to announce date of LG elections tomorrow
Over the four passed years in office as Governor of Cross River State without third tier of government, the social media has been awashed with series of complaints and petitions as to why the Governor, Ben Ayade is yet to conduct local government area elections in the state.
Just this morning, the Governor through the office of the Senior Special Assistant on New Media, Mr Emmanuel Ulayi, allegedly reported that the Governor will announce the declaration of LGA election tomorrow.
The statement read below :
In the discharge of his statutory function as contained in Sec 204 of the 1999 const. of the FRN as amended n in accordance with Sec 20 (1)a&b of d CRS Electoral law, H. E. Sen. Prof. Ben Ayade KSJi, Gov.of CRS has approved and directed the conduct of LG Elections in the state. Accordingly, all political parties, stakeholders and the general public are hereby invited to the declaration of election tomorrow 27th Nov.2019 at the commission HQ @2pm.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line