Ayade to lead Cross River to promise land before 2023 — Betta Edu
Cross River State commissioner nominee and the former Director General (DG) of Cross River State Primary Healthcare Development Agency, Dr. Betta Edu has revealed that the Cross River State Governor, Sir Ben Ayade has the vision to lead the state to its promised land before 2023.
Betta Edu, who remains one of the youngest Special Adviser by governor Ayade in his first tenure, was also nominated as one of the Commissioner-nominees in his second term.
Having been screened by the Cross River State House of Assembly, Betta Edu stated that would work towards complimenting the good efforts of Gov Ayade.
“I am delighted to have been nominated by the Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade as one of the commissioners that would serve under his administration.
“It’s a privilege to have worked with him in his first tenure as a Special adviser, however, I believe the new task will only be a stepping stone to making the state better for the people.
“Gov Ayade’s vision in the development of the state will be well implemented and I believe Cross River State will be a big winner in his plan.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution