A conglomeration of agriculture pressure groups, Digital Agricbusiness, Agriceducation, Agricmedia and Corporate Agriculture International have discribed as unstoppable, Governor Ben Ayade’s agricultural revolution in Cross River state.
They lauded the governor’s agricultural value chain drive saying it will go a long way in building a strong economy for the state.
The groups which are the founders of Nigeria StockBrokers Agricbusiness Group (NSBAG) of the Nigeria Stock Exchange, took to their official twitter account @corpsfarmerstv to commend the Governor.
They made the remarks after watching a documentary of the soon-to-be commissioned ultramodern Cocoa Processing Plant, Ikom on the Governor’s personal Instagram handle (@senatorbenayade) constructed by the Ayade administration.
According to them, “we took our time to watch this video over & over again on how the Executive Governor of Cross River state, His Excellency, Senator (Professor) Ben Ayade is investing Millions of dollars in Cocoa value chain and Producing of Chocolate for export. This is an unstoppable Agric revolution.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group