In a bid to provide “food on the table” for every Cross Riverians as one of the governor’s top priority, this time (second term), from the appointments list made so far, the governor, Senator Ben Ayade seems to have taken a different direction as almost all vital positions are being pushed to the Northern Senatorial District of the state where the governor hails from.
See list below…
1. Chief Of staff: Martins Orim -North
2. Chief Protocol: Asikpo Okon- South
3. Chief Press Secretary: Christian Ita-South
4. Due Process: Barrister Alphonsus Ogar- North
5. DOPT: Mr Godwin Nyiam- North
6. Ntebri Egbelo: SA New Media- North
7. Imani Odey: SA Electronic Media-North
8. Emmanuel Ulayi: SA New Media-North
9. Linus Obogo: Deputy Chief Press Secretary-North
10. Inyali Peter: SA New media-North
11. Austin Ogar: SA New Media-North
12. Ekeng Inynag: SA New Media-South
13. Offiong Onoyom: SA New Media-South
14. Beatrice Akpala: CPS to Deputy Governor-North
15. Stephen Odey: SUBEB Chairman-North
16. Florence Bassey Inyang: Chairman Anti-Deforestation-South
17. Akuku Achillies: Member Anti-Deforestation- North
18. Mfon Bassey: Member Anti-Deforestation- South
19. Erasmus Ekpang: Secretary Anti-Deforestation- Central
20. Kevin Adah: Member Anti-Deforestation- North
From the list above….
Cross River North has 13 appointees
Cross River South has 6
And Central ONE.
Credit: Our Correspondent, Calabar.