Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the governor of Lagos state, has submitted a bill to the state house of assembly to abolish pension payments to former governors.
According to a tweet by Jubril Gawat, the governor’s senior special assistant on new media, the bill will repeal pension payments and entitlements to ex-governors and their deputies.
“Governor of Lagos State, Mr @jidesanwoolu has announced his intention, through executive bill, to repeal the public office holder (Payment of Pension Law 2007), which provides for payment of pension & other entitlements to former governors and their deputies,” Gawat tweeted.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager