Bandits have launched a fresh attack on Dantankari in Dandume Local Government Area of Katsina State, abducting the All Progressives Congress Ward A Chairman in the town, Alhaji Safi’u Dantankari.
SaharaReporters gathered the incident occurred on Thursday night.
Also abducted alongside Dantankari was a married woman and her two step-sons.
A source said the bandits stormed the community on motorcycles and went from house to house demanding food, either raw or cooked.
Katsina State has recently been in the news following renewed attacks by bandits, a development that has sparked protests by residents and visits by security chiefs to the state as part of efforts to tackle the problem.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst