LaLiga president, Javier Tebas has said he believes an early kick-off time for the Classico between Barcelona and Real Madrid will allow more people around the world to tune in.
Speaking with reporters, Tebas said the decision to hold the Classico early in the day was made with Asian television markets in mind.
“Now you put a Clasico at one o’clock andyou can see it in more places across the world,” he said on Friday.
“Our international work consists of that. If we don’t put it at that time, in Asia they won’t be able to watch it.
“It’s Spanish football but it’s no longer only for Spanish people. There are fans all over the world.
“In El Salvador they tell us that they will be sleeping on Saturday at one o’clock. We can’t please everyone.
“It’s the match that stops the world!”
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company