Barr Chris Agara bags Chieftaincy title
A foremost philantropist, business man and politician, Barr Chris Agara has been honoured with the chieftaincy title of ‘Udim E’bekwara’ at this years Bekwara new yam festival.
Chief Agara was honoured alongside the member representing Obudu, Bekwara and Obanliku Federal Constituency, Hon Legor Idagbor, The Chief of Staff to the governor of Cross River State, Hon Martins Orim and the Director General of National Centre for Women Development (NCWD) Mrs Mary Ekpere Etah.
According to the paramount ruler, HRH Chief Linus Ogar, the award of a chieftaincy title on Barr Agara was in recognition of his selfless contributions to the growth and development of Bekwara and Cross River State in general.
Chief Chris Agara who was represented by Richard Romanus express delight over the honour while promising to continue to do more for humanity.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- TOO BAD!! Drama As Cheating Man And Wife Meet In The Same Hotel They Were Lodging With Their Secret Lovers
- BREAKING!! Nigeria Loses Another Senator
- BREAKING!! C/River PDP Crisis Takes New Dimension As Mass Defection Looms
- BREAKING!! Nigerian Govt Lifts Ban On Outdoor Sports, Approves Use of Recreational Parks, Others
- Ondo Election: PDP’s Chances Boosted As Six Aspirants Team Up With Eyitayo Jegede
Share this post with your Friends on