The Bauchi State/National Assembly Election Petition Tribunal on Friday directed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to conduct fresh election in three polling units of Zaki Federal Constituency of the state.
The tribunal issued the order while delivering judgement in a petition filed by Auwal Jatau of the PDP, challenging the victory of Umar Tata of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
Delivering the tribunal’s verdict, Justice Hafsa Abdurrahman, said that out of the 10 polling units that were presented by the first petitioner (Auwal Jatau) as witnessing irregularities, only three were found to be true.
According to the tribunal, the three polling units where the election are to be re-conducted are Dungumari, Murmur kofar Fada and Zainadagu polling units.
NAN reports that Mr Auwal Jatau and PDP were the first and second petitioner while Mr Umar Tata and APC were the first and second respondents.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line