The Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Cross River State, Dr Frankland Briyai has on Thursday announced his official resignation to join the Bayelsa State November Governorship election.
The REC, Dr. Briyai told journalists in a briefing that: “it was necessary to join the Bayelsa State November Governorship race flagging the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), not because of his personal interest, but it was important to reposition and remedy the state’s current situation”
Frankland who during his opening remark to mark his “Send-forth” Party at the State Headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Dr Mike Igni’s Conference Hall, Calabar, said it was necessary to join the governorship race using the Ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), not for any personal interest, but because he saw it as a necessity to redress and reposition the state (Bayelsa) to the President Buhari’s “Next-Level” agenda.
Dignitaries who graced the event includes; the Cross River State assistant commissioner of Police, Mr Cletus Nwajuegu, Cross River State Chapter IPAC Chairman, Cross River State Chairman of Conference of Nigeria Political Parties (CNPP), Mr Castro Ezama, Chairman, Cross River Youth in Politics, Comrade Julius Kijuo, among others.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group