The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) says 52 political parties and their candidates are ready to participate in the Bayelsa governorship election on Nov. 16.
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the form to that effect was displayed at INEC office in Yenagoa on Friday.
The political parties are Accord, ANRP, ADP, APP and DPP, APGA, BNPP, CAP, PDP, APC, FJPN, Fresh Democractic Party and GPN, among others.
Some of the candidates are Mr David Lyon, APC, Sen. Douye Diri, PDP, Azibataram Cameron, ANRP, Mrs Helen Okorodas, ACD.
Mr Wilfred Ifogah, INEC Head of Department, Voter Education and Publicity, told NAN that a total of 52 parties were able to provide condidates for the election.
According to Ifogah, the candidates include, 46 males, 6 females.
“Well, there are other parties but only these 52 parties met the qualifications and are able to provide candidates,” he explained.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group