Over sixty political parties in Bayelsa state have concluded plans to boycott the August 10th local governments election over the appointment of Honourable Ball Oyarede, a card carrying member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP when was he appointed.
The political parties, under the aegis of the Inter -party Advisory Council, have to this end, issued a-three-day ultimatum to the Bayelsa State Government to revoke his appointment to state their stand.
Meanwhile, the Bayelsa State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has reacted to the threat by political parties to boycott the forthcoming Local Government polls; describing it as a sign of unpreparedness on their parts.
The Party’s State Publicity Secretary, Barrister John Macbere, stated this during a chat with our correspondent in Yenagoa, the state capital.
The PDP spokesman stressed that if they are so convinced of irregularities in the process, they should take up a legal action.
How prepared are the political parties ahead of the forth coming local government elections in Bayelsa state slated for August 10th?
Join our guests, Eneye Zidougha, Chairman Inter-party Advisory Council IPAC Bayelsa State, Engineer Samuel Adigio, publicity secretary of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, Bayelsa State, and Victor Werinepre Fisi, Chairman Accord Party today Saturday June 15, on Viewpoint, Silverbird Rhythm 94.7 Yenagoa from 8:15am to 10am
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line