BREAKING : Forgive your running mate and move on, Blogger sends heart touching message to David Lyon
The Publisher of South South most popular blog, www.weetalknaija.com.ng, Jake Clifford has sent a heart touching message to the Bayelsa state governor-elect, David Lyon but not sworn in, following the Supreme court Judgment which ordered his sacked due to name complexity of his running mate.
Less than 24 hours to the inauguration of a new administration in Bayelsa state the Supreme Court , on Thursday, gave a ruling that dashed the hope of the governor-elect of the State, David Lyon and his Deputy, Biobarakuma Degi-Eremieoyo.
The stood for the election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
The message read:
“Always be prayerful to God Almighty, work hard and harder to get Good And Rightful Partner. Brother, not only in marriage or family, but also in politics”.
( See Case Of Diri 🆚 Lyon, 2020).
“In life, we learn everyday, using the experiences and weaknesses of others to redress our weaknesses”.
“And to David Lyon, wherever you are right now, I know you are pained, but forgive your running mate and move on”.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022