Few days after sex therapist, Jaruma called out Tacha’s boyfriend, Ladi and other members of her management team, a quick check on Instagram has revealed that they no longer follow each other.
This is coming after Jaruma ignited a controversy by deleting an Instagram post in which she promised to give N50m to disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha.
However after Tacha appealed to her fans in an Instagram-live session to slow down on attacking her boyfriend who held the fort for her while she was in the house, a quick check on Instagram revealed that she and Jaruma no longer follow each other.
Though no reason has been given for this, Bobrisky also dropped a shade for Jaruma whose N50m promise has been described as “audio money”. The sex therapist had claimed that Tacha’s boyfriend said Bobrisky never fulfilled his promise of giving Tacha N1m.
Barely 24 hours after the claim was made, Bobrisky made a N500k transfer to the reality show star with a promise of getting the rest later. The cross-dresser also took a swipe at clout chasers who he said they will laugh at if they fail to fulfill their N50m promise.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group