Talk about being at the right place at the right time and this is just one of it. Cindy who is one of ex-housemates of the 2019 edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show turned up at Laura Ikeji’s store to shop with her N100K voucher earlier today, but little did she know she will be walking out as a millionaire.
MC Galaxy had promised to give ex-housemates of the just concluded reality show, Ike and Khafi, N500k each but since none of them showed up at the store, Cindy was given N1m cash by the singer which left her quite excited.
Sharing videos which captured the beautiful moment, Laura Ikeji wrote;
So my precious Cindy went to the @lauraikejigang to shop with her 100k voucher and God did wonders lol. My bestie @mcgalaxymcg had initially promised some housemates 500k each and well dunno what happened but they didn’t show up except Cindy who was there shopping and well, my darling friend decided to give her a whooping some of N1m cash WTF!!! Cindy is a child of grace. God bless u Gala. I’m actually glad things planned out this way. That my girl!
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution