Elozonam has been evicted from the Big Brother Naija House… This is coming after Cindy was evicted on Friday morning, and Tacha disqualified from the show on Friday evening.
Recall Tacha was disqualified for physical violence against Mercy.
Following her disqualification, there have been uproar on social media as there are claims that Tacha is being held against her will for refusing to grant interviews and go on media rounds.
Tacha yesterday to calm the storm, shared a video on her IG page tell her fans to “Cease fire”, as she’s fine.
A new claim says she was forced to make that video and she is still being held against her will. (See here)
Though Ebuka has reacted to these claims and said Tacha is back to her friends and family, “To the best of my knowledge, she’s been with her friends and family since yesterday, so she’s fine.” (See that here)
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate