Nollywood star, Wini Lazarus has expressed her opinion over the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality TV show.
The Biggest reality show on the continent is in it’s fourth season and it has even gained international recognition due to its content and Wini has given her two cents about the show.
According to the script interpreter, the reality TV show focuses on promiscuity than talent.
“This ongoing Big Brother is so disappointing. The housemates are more interested in sex than in showcasing their talent. The show is meant to focus on helping them showcase their talents. What are we teaching our children? We are Africans, let’s not forget that. Are they trying to promote sex? Can’t they stay six months without sex?”, she asked rhetorically.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022