So Tacha has been disqualified from the Big Brother house and social media has been set abuzz with the report as many viewers are in support of Biggie’s decision.
Tacha was one housemate who was quite certain of her stay in the Big Brother house until the last day but her expectation was cut short after she was abruptly disqualified from the game for violating house rules.
In light of this, fans have stormed social media to react to the situation and more particularly, have started outing Nigerian entertainer, Peter Okoye who promised that should Tacha not emerge the winner of the show, he’d compensate her with the prize money.
Well, it’s obviously the situation at hand and fans are calling on the singer to fulfill his promise to her with immediate effect but it looks like his wife will disown him should he do such a thing.
Reacting to a post on Instagram about Peter remitting the money, his wife, Lola Omotayo questioned who the money will be remitted to… In response to a post by Tunde Ednut, Lola Omotayo-Okoye wrote, “60 million fun tani” meaning, “60 million for who?”
See posts below,
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company