The fate of housemate, Mercy has finally been declared as she’s been issued two strikes from Big Brother over her breaking of the Big Brother house rules earlier today.
Mercy and Tacha had earlier today indulged in a brawl that saw the latter disqualified from the show and the former issued two strikes. Unlike Tacha, Mercy is quite remorseful over her actions and after she was issued strikes, she’s seen crying as other housemates comfort her.
Moments ago, Biggie announced how Tacha had categorically broken a section of the constitution and as such, led to her disqualification from the house while stating that though she sought the full 90 days in the house, she however won’t be making it.
Mercy on the other hand, still has a chance to become the winner of this year’s edition of the game but should she break another of Big Brother’s house rules and is issued a strike in result, she most definitely won’t have the chance of making it to the finals.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022