Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha on Friday night snubbed Nigerian Music legend, 2face Idibia.
DAILY POST recalls that the music legend, 2face Idibia, his manager, Efe Omoregbe, Larry Gaga, among others on Thursday paid a surprise visit to the housemates.
The housemates screamed in excitement as they welcomed 2face and those that accompanied him.
However, in a viral video, 2Baba could be seen trying to shake Tacha’s hand, but the housemate ignored the hand.
The video has since stirred reactions from Nigerians as some tagged her reaction as intentional.
Here are some comments gathered by DAILY POST from Twitter…
@Charles0211 “It might be an unintentional act as well as trying to seek attention in order to keep trending.”
@Hamzat4 “That girl is an example of irresponsible being.”
@Habbey3112 “She’s acting a script. This is definitely her public persona.”
@folly2k ” Who this Tacha girl think say she be abeg.”
@Xllymusic “You all making excuses for Tacha should let us hear, didn’t she see 2baba shaking others one after the other and coming her way? Then she chose to leave just as he got to her…who cares why she left? She left!
@Didi734 “It was an involuntary movement jor, she was rushing to sit down.”
@Skinno4 “We can’t crucify Tacha because of that, she may have done that absentmindedly.”
@Dasilva “Small pikin wey rude. 2baba no be her mate for any level so no shaking. Maybe she expected a hug like he hugged the other ladies. But if Mike is right, who go want hug that kind hug?
@Optimisty “All those giving excuses for her definitely have the same attitude as her. Mannerless girl, it will soon end in tears for her.”
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement