Reality star and new mother of one, Tboss is currently bereaved as her father, Engr Vincent Idowu, passed away earlier today, September 20th, 2019.
The former reality TV star’s brother, Christopher, announced the passing of their dad on Instagram this evening. Posting the photo below of their dad, Christopher wrote,
To say that I’m devastated is an understatement. Rest in peace Dad! We didn’t always agree but I always understood you.
TBoss also took to her Instastories to react to the demise of their dad.
The new mother of one, earlier in the week, shared with her fans the first photo of her baby girl – she showed off her daughter in a beautiful photo
In the Instagram post, TBoss shared a touching message for her daughter, making a promise to always hold her daughter’s heart even more tenderly than she would hold hers.
Her caption reads,
”Flesh of my Flesh.
Blood of my Blood.
I will Forever hold your heart even more tenderly than I would hold mine.
I Love you -Always & Forever & a Day more
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution